File Prep & Layout Templates
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c09/h01/mnt/140428/domains/v2.postcardpros.com/html/wp-content/plugins/ip-metaboxes/ip-metaboxes.php on line 64
|4.25 x 6||Download||Download||Download|
|4 x 6||Download||Download||Download|
|5 x 7||Download||Download||Download|
|5.5 x 8.5||Download||Download||Download|
|6 x 8.5||Download||Download||Download|
|6 x 11||Download||Download||Download|
|8.5 x 11 Flyer||Download||Download||Download|
|8.5 x 11 Trifold||Download||Download||Download|
|8.5 x 11 Roll||Download||Download||Download|
|11 x 17||Download||Download||Download|
Guidelines for Creating Graphic Files
- All files require a bleed. You must set up your document with a 1/8″ bleed on all 4 sides. For example a 4.25″ x 6″ postcard would be set up as 4.5″ x 6.25″
- Keep all text and graphics (not intending to bleed) a minimum of 1/4″ from the document edge, as the outer 1/8” will be trimmed off when the cards are printed. 3/8” is preferable.
- When printing large areas of black (such as a background or box) your black should be made up of 40C, 40M, 40Y and 100K. This will produce a rich black for your printed piece. This is not necessary for text.
- On the back of the card, allow for a 2″ high X 4″ wide WHITE space at the bottom of the card for addressing and bar-coding. If we are not doing the mailing for you, the post office will print a barcode on the bottom of the card when it is processed. Please allow for 5/8″ of an inch along the bottom of the address side of the card. (The barcode is about 4.5” wide starting in the bottom right corner.)
- Postal regulations do not allow for a return address to be on the bottom of your card. The post office may read it as the addressee and not the return address and all your cards may get mailed to yourself rather than to your customers. Please place your return address within the top 2” of the card.